BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Martes, Marso 8, 2011

"Myself"

"PICS DURING V-PARTY.."



             Hello Good Day ...This is my first time to make a blog. .Im Joie Alvarez,17 years old.was born and raised in a small town of Brgy.Talon Roxas City . A simple and humble girl. A dreamer to be successful person someday. My motto is  Simplicity is Beauty and never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about karmas a bitch.And my best motto In Life is"Don't Matter What Others Think, Its Just How Your Happy With It" is the one i am starting to live by.My favorite food is something that delicious to my taste. My hobbies are reading educational books,discovering new things and sometimes if i am bored watching tv. I graduated from the school of Balijuagan National High School. I am taking Bachelor Science in Computer Science at Hercor College Roxas City Capiz.
True friends are like the sun they always shine


"This is my classmate in High School
                  A  friend is a person who are there  in times when you are in trouble,down.and willing to help you in problems.Friends needed both for joy and for sorrow.A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.This is my picture during our graduatoin day in BNHS. They are my friends in my high school days.There names are; michelle,  rina, cristina, harvie and my cousin jose. I am happy that they are my fribecause they all kind and such a good personality of being a friend to me.
                    And now,in my college days I would rather said myself that  I am fortunate because I have a circle of friends right now.I am comfortable to be there friends... 


Myself and my beloved friends
You are the most beautiful flower in my garden of friendship remain.          A good friend is someone we can count on, as well as being so much more. A friend is someone with whom we can relax and just hang out, have fun and share our innermost thoughts, deep dark secrets, lofty and noble goals, or our hopes, joys, and fears.
1277440v6ry3pwtsu.gif
Thank all of you for being there for me. Thank you for ignoring my faults and encouraging my merits.For always being on my side, for your protection and support, for sharing my dreams I do thank you, my friend.For your understanding, sometimes beyond your strength, for your invaluable help, please, accept my best thanks. For your patience and kindness, for your invaluable advices and devotion, please, accept my deep appreciation, my friend. For being delighted with my achievements, for sharing the hard time, please, accept my sincere appreciation, my dear friend.Thank you for being a friend indeed and not only in need.
               












         Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world. I keep my friends as misers do their treasure, because, of all the things granted us by wisdom, none is greater or better than friendship. There is nothing worth the wear of winning, but laughter and the love of friends.